Church History PDF Print E-mail

 

Our church has served the community in and around New Malden since its foundation as a Congregational Church on 20th April 1881when eighteen people covenanted together, they included the Woodroffe, the Derry and the Pascall families together with others.  It was opened for services on the 3rd May 1881.

 

In 1972 we became the United Reformed Church when we joined with the Presbyterian Church in a step towards Unity of the Christian faith.

Over the last 26 years the church has had a strong sense of fellowship and has sought to be part of the community.

Revd Peter Flint is our current minister having joined us in 2014 and is supported by our Associate minister Revd Suk In Lee along with welcoming lay preachers from the local area.

We are always pleased to welcome new friends to the church fellowship.

 
Mission Statement PDF Print E-mail
 


Copyright © 2017 newmaldenurc.org.uk. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.


Joomla Template by Joomlashack